National Commission on the rights of child jobs 2023: There has been an advertisement for the latest position in the National Commission on the rights of the child. You can find the advertisement below. The jobs are Secretary, Director (Admn Finance), Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant, Steno-Typist, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Director – Programs, Assistant Director of A&F, Assistant Director – Program, Assistant Directory – Inquiry, Assistant Director of BDMS, and Account Officer. The deadline for submissions is 23 January 2023.
|Latest Updates:||22th January 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., M.phil, LLM|
|No of Post:||multiple latest Jobs|
|Last Date:||25th January 2023|
|Department Name:||National Commission on the rights of the child|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click here|
|Today jobs in Pakistan||Click here|
Post Name of National Commission on the rights of child jobs 2023:
- Director (Admn Finance)
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Director – Programs
- Assistant Director of A&F
- Assistant Director – Program
- Assistant Directory – Inquiry
- Assistant Director of BDMS
- Account Officer
Eligibility Criteria for National Commission on the rights of child jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Education||No of post|
|3.||Assistant Director||MBA/ MPA/ LLM||04|
|5.||Assistant Private Secretary||Bachelor||02|
How to Apply for jobs at the National Commission on the rights of the child:
- application along with CVs and attested copies of degree/certificate, CNIC should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- The application form can be downloaded from www.ncrc.gov.pk
- Applicants already in government service should apply through proper channels.
- The applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- candidates will produce original certificates at the time of the interview.
- the initial appointment will be for a period of three years which is extendable.
- National Commission on the rights of child reserves the right to cancel/withdraw advertisements
All incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Test and Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test and interview.
No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for test interviews.
Last Date to Apply
The application deadline is 25 January 2023.
Advertisement of National Commission on the rights of child jobs 2023:
Latest jobs updates Join Facebook group
You can follow me on Linkedin
Join Pinterest for the latest job updates:
Follow us on Instagram if you’re an Instagram lover
Join Whatsapp Group for daily jobs updates: Whatsapp Group