university of Azad Jammu and Kashmir – Muzaffarabad admissions 2023
THE UNIVERSITY OF AZAD JAMMU & KASHMIR,
(Lateral Entry in 5th semester of BS program)
Applications on prescribed forms are invited for the lateral entry in BS 5o semester (post AD/B.A/B.Sc) of the following Degree program.
Faculty of Humanities & Social
Sciences BS Program
Faculty of Science BS Program
Zoology Chemistry English Economics
Subject Eligibility Requirement
AD/BSc with Math-A & Math-B Course (Applied and Pure Mathematics) or Math (General) with Physics or Math-8 Course. (BSc Hons.3-years)/BS.Ed. (3-years) with Mathematics.
AD/BSc with Physics & Mathematics or BSc (Hons.3-years)/BS.Ed. (3-years) with Physics and Mathematics.
AD/BSC with Mathematics & Statistics or Statistics with economics or Statistics as an elective with any other combination
AD/BSC with Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Or Botany, and any other subject of Biological Sciences. AD/BSc Zoology, Botany, Chemistry. Or Zoology and any other matter of Biological Sciences. AD/BSc with Zoology, Botany, and Chemistry. Or chemistry and any other combination. AD/B. A (Fourteen years of Education) with any subject of Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts AD/BA/BSc in Mathematics, statistics, and economics. Or Economics and any other matter of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts
AD/BA with Islamic Studies as an elective subject
AD/B. A (Fourteen years of Education) with at least one of the following subjects: Sociology. Economics, Social Work
AD/B.A (Fourteen years of Education) in any Social Science with an elective/Foundation Course “Psychology”.
AD/BA with Urdu as an elective subject
AD/BA with Political Science as an elective subject
AD/BA with history as an elective subject B.COM/ADC
1. Candidates must bring original documents/degrees for verification at the time of admission.
2. Students living abroad can apply directly to the university. However, admission of the eligible candidates will be confirmed only on the provision of the NOC from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan.
3. All the employees of public sector organizations have to produce the certificate of study leave/ NOC from their respective head offices/departments to pursue their studies as regular students.
Admission Application Process:
How and where to Apply
1. The Candidates are required to apply preferably online against the payment of Rs. 1900/-through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K or (in case the candidate is outside AJ &K) by sending a Bank draft of Rs. 2000/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning The University of AJ&K. You can also download the application form (PDF) from the university website. For further information please visit https://admissions.ajku.edu.pk/
2. Admission shall be awarded based on AD/BA/BSc or equivalent with at least 45% marks in the annual system and a Minimum CGPA of 2.5/4 in the semester system.
3. The last date for submission of the application form will be February 10, 2023.
4. A minimum of 25 students will be required to start a program.
5. Candidates applying for more than one department/category should deposit Rs. 600/- per additional form.
6. The Hard Copy of the complete application must reach the Directorate of Students’ Affairs on or before the last date.
Reserved seats and their procedure
(Only for Undergraduate Programs i.e. BS-4Year)
(1) AJ&K/Gilgit-Baltistan/Pakistan National (open menit).
(2) University employees son (Teaching/Non-Teaching) nominated by the Registrar’s Office
(3) For further information regarding quota/ reserved seats please visit our website http://ajku.edu.pk/rseats.php or contact the relevant Department.
(4) Nominees of quota seats should apply directly within the given timeline and appear in the test/interview. Their nomination should also be submitted within the stipulated time.
(5) Age limit: Maximum age limit for BS programs is 28 years.
(6) The reserved quota for Allied Health Sciences will apply to a total number of seats.
(1) Attested copies of all required educational certificates and degrees. (2) Character certificate issued by the Institute/College last attended. (3) Migration certificate in case of Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University. (4) A copy of the Domicile & State subject certificate. (5) A copy of your National Identity Card or Form-8 (6) Four recent passport-size photographs. (7) Copy of Guardian’s CNIC AK 113-0/01/2023
Join Whatsapp Group for daily jobs updates: Whatsapp Group